This Privacy Statement explains we use personal information and applies to all users who access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with www.seohowtodo.com
By visiting the Site, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
Our Privacy Statement is organized as follows
1) Personal Information we gather
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. we collect the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information allows us to communicate with you. Examples of Contact Information include, but are not limited to, your name, accurate postal addresses, valid email address, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Seohowtodo.com. we may also request demographic contact information including, but not limited to, your job title, job function, and corporate title.
Mobile Location Information. If you have permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data, we collect Mobile Location.
Posted Information. If you chose to post a comment on Seohowtodo.com’s blog, we may collect information regarding your name and the content of your post. It is important to note that any content you post on the blog is publicly displayed and will be seen by other users of the Site.
2) How we Collect Personal Information
we gather Personal Information in the following ways:
If and when you are prompted and to provide Personal Information (including Contact Information) when you use SEOHOWTODO or otherwise interact with the Site or contact Seohowtodo.com.
If and when you contact us via telephone, email, or other methods of communication.
3) How we Use Personal Information
we may use Personal Information to enhance to enhance your user experience, to help us better understand you, to help us customize offers, blog topics, or posts that may be of interest to you, and to help us otherwise enhance the Site.
We use Personal Information to:
- Identify and authenticate users
- Operate and improve the Site;
- Connect with you on social media (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter);
- Contact you by phone or email;
- Provide you with suggested information based on variables such as stated preferences, interests, business activities, and/or location;
- Send you technical notices, updates, alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Evaluate additional services, items, or offerings that may be of interest to users:
4) When and Why we Discloses Personal Information
we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this Privacy statement. we will disclose your Personal Information when:
- our employs other companies to perform tasks on Seohowtodo.com’s behalf and therefore we must share your Personal Information with these companies to provide services to you. Examples include but are not limited to processing payments, handling billing disputes and collections, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. we may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
- Protecting the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request.
- we believe in good faith that it must disclose such information to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
5) Personal Information Retention
To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the type and volume of the information, the negatives that can result from unpermitted access to such information, why we gather such information and the availability of achieving the goals of such gathering through alternative means.
6) Tracking Technologies – Indirect Data Collection
we implement cookies to store user information and track user activities. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information. Cookies enable us to monitor your activity across sessions of interaction between your device and the Site.
7) Choice and Control
While we do need to gather certain information to make your experience personalized and to conduct transactions for you, we want to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
- Email Preferences. For various reasons, we may contact you about our services or your activity.
8) Security of Personal Information
we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and therefore we cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal information. we strive to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards Personal Information and has put in place appropriate security measures to accomplish the foregoing.
9) EU Data Subject Rights
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Information:
- Request access to your Personal Information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you and to check that we lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Information. This enables us to have any incomplete or inaccurate data held about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data provided.
- Request erasure of Personal Information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for us to continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to gathering of your Personal Information where we relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to gathering on this ground as you feel it SEOHOWTODO Ms on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where SEOHOWTODO is gathering your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that it has compelling legitimate grounds to gather your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of gathering of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the gathering of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where we use the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to SEOHOWTODO’s use of your data but we need to verify whether it has overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party. we will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for SEOHOWTODO to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to gather your Personal Information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any gathering carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. we will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
10) Withdrawing Consent
If we are relying on your consent for certain activities, you have the right to withdraw you sent at any time by contacting us.
11) Privacy Practices of Third Parties.
This Privacy Statement describes the collection, use, and disclosure of information by us through the Site. we utilize third parties to provide services to users and also provides links from the Site to other websites. These third parties may have their own privacy policies and may collect, use, and distribute information differently than Seohowtodo.com. we encourage all users to read the privacy policies of all third parties.
12) Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may, from time to time, in Seohowtodo.com’s sole, absolute, and unfettered discretion, update this Privacy Statement to clarify its practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices. We encourage all users to periodically review the Privacy Statement. You are bound by any changes to the Privacy Statement when you use the Site after such changes have been first posted.
If you have questions or suggestions, you may contact us Here